The HPL Passion Project Challenge!
The 5 Step Passion Project Process
1) Choose a topic, subject, or interest.
2) Develop a specific Learning Goal. This will be the project's outcome or your new learning.
3) Research. Use at least three sources to learn about your chosen learning goal.
4) The Final Product will demonstrate or show your new learning. This could be a video, an essay, an experiment, a presentation, or anything that showcases your new learning.
5) Share. Share your entry form with firstname.lastname@example.org and upload your final project information below.
Evaluation. All projects will be evaluated and honored. Selected projects will be showcased based on the HPL Passion Project Challenge Rubric.
* You may need to be logged into a google account to access Passion Project Documents.
Passion Project Challenge Docs