Workbook is now available!
THE LEADERSHIP INITIATIVE
The Leadership Initiative will consist of modules designed to adhere to the following WASC Leadership Standards:
- Self Awareness: student is aware of their strengths and weaknesses and utilizes this knowledge to reach their potential
- Character: student takes responsibility for personal actions and acts ethically (i.e. demonstrates honesty, fairness, integrity)
- Goal Setting: student understands and participates in the process of setting, achieving, and evaluating goals
- Organization: student works with groups to plan & implement organized projects
- Communication: student effectively uses various mediums to communicate.
- Diversity: student is knowledgeable and respectful of diverse groups and protected classes.
- Decision-Making: student understands the process for decision-making.
- Group Process: student understands how individual differences affect group processes.
- Citizenship: student understands ways to positively contribute to national and global communities.
- Conflict Resolution: student understands and utilizes strategies for resolving conflicts.